â€‹Technicolor to develop preschool series “COSMO, BUD & BOO”
Paris & Hollywood – Technicolor (Euronext Paris: TCH) has optioned the rights from Fun Crew Ltd. to develop and produce (52 x 11’) episodes of the 2D digital animated children’s series, COSMO, BUD & BOO, which the company will debut at Kidscreen Summit 2014 taking place February 9-12, 2014 in New York.
COSMO, BUD & BOO is being co-developed with industry veteran and creative consultant, Debbie MacDonald, who previously served as an executive at Nickelodeon U.K., where she was responsible for award-winning and nominated commissions and acquisitions, including Peppa Pig, Ben & Holly’s Little Kingdom, Humf, Poppy Cat, Fifi & the Flowertots, Olive the Ostrich, Tickety Tock and Roary the Racing Car.
“We immediately responded to the fantastic idea and visuals of COSMO, BUD & BOO that Fun Crew presented, and we knew that together we could create a visually captivating series with engaging characters and fun storylines that would resonate with children everywhere,”said Steven Wendland, Vice President and Head of Creative for Technicolor’s Animation & Games business. “We are excited to work with Fun Crew and Debbie MacDonald to bring the series to life and look forward to presenting the concept to potential partners at the upcoming Kidscreen Summit.”
- DreamWorks launches its brand-new virtual world, Dream Heroes 103 views | posted on June 15, 2021
- ZEE5 Global unveils its sixth Bangladeshi Original web series ‘Ladies & Gentlemen’ 47 views | posted on June 15, 2021
- AXN Asia launches its first-ever crime thriller podcast ‘Fey Hollow: The Fairy Tale Murders’ 44 views | posted on June 16, 2021
- K-drama lead actor Song Seon-Heon returns with a new investigative crime drama ‘Voice 4’ on tvN 39 views | posted on June 18, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020