â€‹â€‹Yâ€‹ouTube confirmed as first founding partner of MIP DIGITAL FRONTS
Organised by Reed MIDEM, the 51st annual MIPTV takes place April 7-10â€‹ 2014 in Cannes, France. The MIP DIGITAL FRONTS will be held on Wednesday April 9â€‹ in the Palais des Festivals.
MIP DIGITAL FRONTS are the world’s first international screenings to showcase and trade original online video programming and web series, in front of an audience of international buyers, producers and distributors, digital strategists, agencies, brands, advertisers and media from the global TV and video entertainment ecosystem.
- iQiyi International’s first original K-drama series ‘My Roommate Is A Gumiho’ to premiere on 26 May 176 views | posted on May 10, 2021
- Media Prima Berhad experiences rapid digital audience growth using Grabyo 100 views | posted on May 11, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner 72 views | posted on May 11, 2021
- TechStorm to launch inaugural Asian original content time belt in June 41 views | posted on May 11, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020