China represents 54% of all internet users in APAC
Hong Kong – Analytics company comScore, Inc. has released the “2013 China–Taiwan–Hong Kong Digital Future in Focus” report, which reveals that 87 percent of China’s web population views an average of 30 billion online videos each month, though Hong Kong has a higher videos per viewer ratio.
The report adds that young males between the ages of 15-24 are the heaviest internet users in Hong Kong, spending more than twice the amount of time online as compared to their mainland Chinese counterparts. Furthermore, while the online audience in mainland China skews younger than the global average, Hong Kong’s online audience is more mature with 40 percent of internet users aged 45 and older.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 92 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 52 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 35 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020