Taiwan – Viacom International Media Networks (VIMN) Asia, a division of Viacom Inc., has announced the launch of Comedy Central Asia on Chunghwa Telecom, enabling about 800,000 Chunghwa Luxury Pack subscribers to access Comedy Central Asia.
“Expanding the reach of Comedy Central with Chunghwa Telecom and Portico Media Co. Ltd, enables us to meet the growing demand for our channels in Taiwan and bring Comedy in a big way to Chunghwa subscribers,” said VIMN Asia’s executive vice president and managing director, Indra Suharjono.
“Today’s announcement not only reinforces the importance of the Taiwanese market as we further expand our brand presence there, but marks Taiwan as the tenth market, and Chunghwa as the 17th provider in Asia to carry Comedy Central in less than a year.”
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 82 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Medialink granted exclusive distribution rights to ‘TSUKIMICHI -Moonlight Fantasy-‘ and ‘Joran The Princess of Snow and Blood’ from Nippon TV in Asia territories excluding Korea 40 views | posted on March 8, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 37 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Encore Singapore off to a flying start 37 views | posted on March 4, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020