VIMN and Twitter launch Twitter Amplify for “2013 MTV EMA”
London – Viacom International Media Networks (VIMN) and Twitter have announced an international partnership on Twitter Amplify, a programme through which the companies will deliver social video advertising campaigns around the biggest programmes and live events across VIMN’s platforms, including MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount Channel and more.
The partnership will launch with the 2013 MTV EMA, airing live across MTV channels around the world from Amsterdam’s Ziggo Dome on November 11, 2013.
MTV will offer sponsorship opportunities around real-time highlights of the show’s most buzzworthy performances, unexpected moments, exclusive backstage interviews and more via its Twitter accounts with followers in more than 170 countries and territories worldwide.
2013 MTV EMA
The 2013 MTV Video Music Awards in August marked a very successful first outing for Viacom and Twitter Amplify, generating high user engagement rates for the campaign.
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 58 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Watch features and short films for free at the inaugural True Colors Film Festival 51 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- all3media international announces pre-sales to five continents for new Russell T. Davies drama ‘It’s A Sin’ 48 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 42 views | posted on November 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020