VIMN and Twitter launch Twitter Amplify for “2013 MTV EMA”
London – Viacom International Media Networks (VIMN) and Twitter have announced an international partnership on Twitter Amplify, a programme through which the companies will deliver social video advertising campaigns around the biggest programmes and live events across VIMN’s platforms, including MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount Channel and more.
The partnership will launch with the 2013 MTV EMA, airing live across MTV channels around the world from Amsterdam’s Ziggo Dome on November 11, 2013.
MTV will offer sponsorship opportunities around real-time highlights of the show’s most buzzworthy performances, unexpected moments, exclusive backstage interviews and more via its Twitter accounts with followers in more than 170 countries and territories worldwide.
2013 MTV EMA
The 2013 MTV Video Music Awards in August marked a very successful first outing for Viacom and Twitter Amplify, generating high user engagement rates for the campaign.
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 71 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 70 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Cottonwood Media to launch production of the premium period live-action kids’ series ‘Theodosia’ 38 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 29 views | posted on March 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020