MIPCOM: Viki launches ‘Brand Channels’ for broadcasters and content providers
Cannes, France – Viki, the global TV site powered by fans, announced the launch of Viki Brand Channels for top broadcasters and content providers. The product placement that this will allow will help partners build brand awareness among new global audiences.
The launch is part of Viki’s overall strategy to create the perfect platform and ecosystem for content providers from all over the world to open up new markets and reach audiences. Brand Channels will begin to go live the week starting October 14, 2013.
“We’re excited to offer even more reasons for global primetime to be on Viki,” said Razmig Hovaghimian, co-founder and CEO of Viki. “We’re launching Brand Channels for select broadcasters and studios that are already in our network and plan to make it available for others in the coming weeks and months.”
Brand Channels enables content providers to start establishing a direct relationship with quickly-growing audience of more than 24 million viewers worldwide. Viki users are also the most engaged – liking, following, subtitling and leaving thousands of Timed Comments every day.
- iQiyi International’s first original K-drama series ‘My Roommate Is A Gumiho’ to premiere on 26 May 180 views | posted on May 10, 2021
- Media Prima Berhad experiences rapid digital audience growth using Grabyo 100 views | posted on May 11, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner 72 views | posted on May 11, 2021
- TechStorm to launch inaugural Asian original content time belt in June 42 views | posted on May 11, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020