MIPCOM: Viki launches ‘Brand Channels’ for broadcasters and content providers
Cannes, France – Viki, the global TV site powered by fans, announced the launch of Viki Brand Channels for top broadcasters and content providers. The product placement that this will allow will help partners build brand awareness among new global audiences.
The launch is part of Viki’s overall strategy to create the perfect platform and ecosystem for content providers from all over the world to open up new markets and reach audiences. Brand Channels will begin to go live the week starting October 14, 2013.
“We’re excited to offer even more reasons for global primetime to be on Viki,” said Razmig Hovaghimian, co-founder and CEO of Viki. “We’re launching Brand Channels for select broadcasters and studios that are already in our network and plan to make it available for others in the coming weeks and months.”
Brand Channels enables content providers to start establishing a direct relationship with quickly-growing audience of more than 24 million viewers worldwide. Viki users are also the most engaged – liking, following, subtitling and leaving thousands of Timed Comments every day.
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 71 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 70 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Cottonwood Media to launch production of the premium period live-action kids’ series ‘Theodosia’ 39 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 30 views | posted on March 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020