Keshet International partners dick clark to form Keshet DCP
Los Angeles – Keshet International (KI), the global distribution and production arm of Keshet Media Group, and DC Media, the parent company of dick clark productions (dcp), have formed Keshet DCP, a joint venture dedicated to developing, financing and delivering high quality unscripted programmes to English and Spanish speaking U.S. audiences and beyond.
Keshet DCP will leverage Keshet’s globally successful unscripted business with DC Media’s expansive U.S. infrastructure and production expertise. The announcement was made today by Keshet Media Group CEO Avi Nir, and DC Media CEO Allen Shapiro.
Current Keshet formats which the venture can tap include the family game show Sure or Insure (launched at MIPTV 2013 and sold to eight territories in a single month) and hit children’s talent show Master Class (sold to five territories).
“Keshet is a global leader in television programming with consummate leadership under Avi Nir, making them an ideal partner as we continue strategic growth in the U.S. and internationally,” said Allen Shapiro, CEO, dick clark productions. “By combining our powerful resources, we hope to create a vast slate of the most compelling unscripted programming possible.”
“We are privileged to partner with Allen Shapiro and the dcp team to launch Keshet DCP. dcp has delivered unparalleled unscripted programming to audiences for decades, and their expertise, proven track record and strong brand present the perfect partners for KI as we look to advance our content in the US,” said Avi Nir, CEO, Keshet Media Group. “Audiences demand higher quality content and entertainment experiences more so than ever, and with our new partner, and Keshet’s experience creating true multi-platform, cutting-edge content we are well-positioned to deliver innovative, superior programming to viewers everywhere.”
- Nippon TV’s award-winning drama series ‘Mother’ Thai version wins Best Script Writing at the 25th Asian Television Awards 131 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Period drama ‘Last Madame’ named Best Digital Fiction Series at the 25th Asian Television Awards 115 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Anchor-turned-actor Ivan Tai cast in RTM miniseries ‘A.I in Love’ with Janna Nick and Dini Shcatzmann 104 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- ‘The Witch of Kings Cross’ to be released worldwide on Amazon, iTunes, Vimeo, and GooglePlay on 9 February 77 views | posted on January 18, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020