MIPCOM: Saban and MarVista to debut “Power Rangers Super Megaforce”
Los Angeles, CA – Saban Brands and MarVista Entertainment will officially debut the upcoming season, Power Rangers Super Megaforce, to the international television market at MIP Jr. this year.
Power Rangers Super Megaforce
Following the August 2013 announcement of the UK’s Channel 5 acquisition of Saban’s PowerRangers Megaforce, Saban Brands and MarVista Entertainment have finalised licensing agreements with several additional leading broadcast partners around the globe for this latest installment of the phenomenal Power Rangers franchise.
New broadcast partners signed in Europe include Mediaset’s Italia 1 and Boing (Italy), and Club RTL (Belgium & Luxembourg); in Australia, Channel 9; in Asia, Nickelodeon India, and MBC (Middle East); and in Africa, ETV.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 80 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 43 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 42 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020