Israeli independent formats company Armoza Formats has announced their full line up of new shows that they will be bringing to MIPCOM 2013, comprising six new formats ranging from prime time studio entertainment to dramas and game shows.
The six formats are: Prime time studio entertainment format I Can Do That (90-120’), developed together with Chinese broadcaster JSBC; scripted suspense show Hostages (60’), which leads Armoza’s scripted portfolio both as a format and as a finished product; Guys in Disguise’(30’), a surprise-filled comical dating show; game show While You Were Sleeping (30′); factual format You, Me and My Ex’(45-60’) and OZ Media-developed Prove Me You Love Me, which marks the first time Armoza Formats has picked up a non-Israeli entertainment format.
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 58 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 58 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 52 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020