MIPCOM: Argentina’s VP to address LATAM Global Dealmakers Lunch
Paris – MIPCOM has announced the presence of the Vice President of Argentina, Lic. Amado Boudou, who will address the MIPCOM 2013 LATAM Global Dealmakers Lunch and lead his country’s delegation as part of the Argentina Country of Honour programme at MIPCOM.
The 2nd LATAM Global Dealmakers Lunch will bring together 150 of the most influential TV and entertainment executives driving international co-productions in Latin America, with a focus on the world-class television and film production industry of Argentina.
This top-level, invitation-only networking event will also feature addresses from Liliana Mazure, President of the Argentine National Film Board (INCAA – Instituto Nacional de Cine y Artes Audiovisuales); and Emilio Romano, President of Telemundo Media.
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One 610 views | posted on January 16, 2021
- TechStorm kickstarts 2021 with a bang as it launches on Malaysia’s latest direct-to-home platform Sirius TV 404 views | posted on January 11, 2021
- Bidya Sinha Mim and Pritom Hasan starrer ZEE5 Original ‘WTFry’ premieres on ZEE5 79 views | posted on January 11, 2021
- ZEASN and Line TV partner to bring trending content to smart TVs 77 views | posted on January 11, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Producer Alan Eucharis Choo by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 11, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020