Keshet’s “Prisoners of War” wins Grand Jury Prize in Seoul
Prisoners of War
Keshet International’s Prisoners of War has scooped the top prize at the annual Seoul International Drama Awards, beating its U.S. adaptation Homeland, House S8 and other international dramas for the Grand Jury Prize.
The drama, on which Golden Globe- and Emmy-winning Homeland is based, was originally commissioned by Keshet Broadcasting and has now sold to over 20 territories worldwide. It was created by Israeli director and screenwriter Gideon Raff.
The Grand Jury Prize is the top prize awarded at the event, which considers programme nominees from all categories including TV Movie, Mini Series, Serial and Series.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,538 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 114 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 104 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 96 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020