“Driving Change” scores at the Singapore Media Awards
Driving Change in Thailand
Singapore – Driving Change, the 360-degree CSR series produced by activeTV Asia and media agency MEC, was honoured at the Singapore Media Awards.
The first-of-its-kind reality production saw TV personality Henry Golding travel to five cities in Asia in an attempt to fulfil a series of tasks that would aid local communities. The catch; he only had three days to pull off each challenge and had to tap into the power of social media to recruit assistance and donations.
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 67 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Han Ji-hyun stars in the popular k-drama ‘The Penthouse 3: War in Life’ 63 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- Firstlight Media names Jim Vinh to lead Asia-Pacific sales 61 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- NBC Olympics selects its audio consoles provider for production of Olympic Games in Tokyo 52 views | posted on June 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020