“Driving Change” scores at the Singapore Media Awards
Driving Change in Thailand
Singapore – Driving Change, the 360-degree CSR series produced by activeTV Asia and media agency MEC, was honoured at the Singapore Media Awards.
The first-of-its-kind reality production saw TV personality Henry Golding travel to five cities in Asia in an attempt to fulfil a series of tasks that would aid local communities. The catch; he only had three days to pull off each challenge and had to tap into the power of social media to recruit assistance and donations.
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Reed Exhibitions announces leadership change at Reed MIDEM 34 views | posted on September 29, 2020
- GoQuest Media signs international distribution rights for ‘Rats’ 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020