Singapore – CNBC will broadcast the first of a six-part special on the changing demographics in Asia beginning next September 23, 2013. The six-week series will broadcast on CNBC’s Squawk Box Asia and Cash Flow.
Across Asia, populations are greying rapidly. While this represents a huge challenge to policymakers, there are also opportunities. Over six weeks, CNBC will focus on the changing demographics in Asia, its impact on investments and how you should be saving on retirement.
Aging in Asia
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 92 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 53 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 36 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020