Miami, Florida – Adriana Cisneros assumes the role of CEO (Chief Executive Officer) of Cisneros after seven years at the company, the previous three as the company’s Vice Chairman and Director of Strategy.
Adriana Cisneros has made her mark by leading the company through digital and e-commerce developments, as well as developing new lines of business by creating strategic global partnerships and incorporating Corporate Social Responsibility within each business division.
As CEO she will focus on four strategic pillars:
1. Consolidate new methods of distributing content and continue to be a leader as an integrated multiplatform production company, spearheading the development of original content for Hispanic markets.
2. Diversify risk with the creation of new business divisions and focusing on her three newest divisions.
3. Invest in innovation by identifying entrepreneurial digital projects in the region, and exploring new ways of doing business.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,538 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 113 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 104 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 96 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020