Knoxville, Tennessee – Bob Baskerville, a member of the original team that helped launch HGTV nearly 20 years ago, has been named Chief Information Officer for Scripps Networks Interactive Inc.
Baskerville, who currently serves as Chief Operating Officer for the company’s growing international business, will succeed current Chief Information Officer Ron Johnson, who has announced his intention to retire at the end of the year. Baskerville will report to Mark Hale, EVP and Chief Technology Officer. Baskerville will provide leadership and oversight for all information technology operations at the company, which operates a portfolio of popular lifestyle television networks, websites and related content businesses. In addition to HGTV, Scripps Networks Interactive brands include Food Network, Travel Channel, DIY Network, Cooking Channel and Great American Country.
“Harnessing the potential and opportunity presented by the complex and rapidly-evolving world of technology is paramount to our continued success,” Hale said. “When we look at where the world of information technology and role of chief information officer are heading, we hit all the marks with Bob – a transformative leader who is intimately familiar with our business, builds and expands relationships, and takes the right risks. He will marry our overall business needs with the right technology services and solutions to support them.”
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,079 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 78 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 62 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Raven Capital and Coconuts are teaming up for a slate of unscripted pilots from Asia 49 views | posted on July 31, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020