News Corp launches global programmatic ad exchange
New York – News Corp has announced plans to launch a global programmatic advertising exchange allowing marketers to collectively leverage the company’s online and mobile products and first-party data for programmatic buying and real-time bidding. News Corp properties will discontinue any remaining arrangements with third-party ad networks.
The News Corp Global Exchange comprises more than 50 leading web sites and mobile products, reaching millions of subscribers and users worldwide via WSJ.com, Times.co.uk, NYPost.com, TheAustralian.com.au, News.com.au, MarketWatch.com, TheSun.co.uk and more, including BallBall, the recently launched mobile app and web site for exclusive European football highlights in Japan, Indonesia and Vietnam.
News Corp Chief Executive Robert Thomson said, “Content aggregators would like to commodify our content, while data scrapers would like to aggregate our audience – the only way to reach the world’s greatest content and the most prestigious and lucrative audiences is directly through our digital properties. Third parties are no longer invited to the party.”
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 104 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment launches KIX on MultiChoice’s DStv in Africa 42 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Singaporean Tyen Rasif wins ‘Asian Dream’ 33 views | posted on September 23, 2020
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020