Nominations for the first three categories will be shortlisted by a panel of judges. The public will be encouraged to submit nominations from August 26 to September 8 for the Unsung Heroes category. Voting for all categories will be open to public from September 9 to 29. Winners will be announced on-air on the network’s DIVA Universal and E!’s social media pages and online by MSN.
In December 2012, NBCUniversal commissioned research partner Ipsos to study over 3,000 female participants (aged 20-44) from Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia and Hong Kong, in areas such as lifestyle, travel and finance. The study was presented to advertisers, media buyers and the media through High Heeled Warrior presentations since mid-2013.
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 261 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- Voot Select brings the largest-ever direct-to-OTT Film Festival in India 84 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi deepens international partnership with Dolby 77 views | posted on July 27, 2021
- GoQuest Media seals deal with India’s MX Player 71 views | posted on July 23, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021