Malaysia – MTV Asia, a unit of Viacom Inc., has announced the hunt for the first MTV World Stage Insider, who will represent fans and introduce them to the MTV experience from the inside, via minute-by-minute updates, videos, tweets, and pictures of MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2013, with an engagement fee worth US$10,000.
The campaign targets music fans from aged 18 years of age, from Malaysia and around Southeast Asia, who already have an existing blog, an extended social presence (i.e. Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook) and ideally have experienced one of the MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia concerts in the last four years.
Applicants are required to submit a creative social media resume in a video or blog entry to MTV, telling or showing MTV what makes them the right candidate for the role.
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Reed Exhibitions announces leadership change at Reed MIDEM 34 views | posted on September 29, 2020
- GoQuest Media signs international distribution rights for ‘Rats’ 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020