TNA Impact Wrestling’s television rights will be distributed by Total Sports Asia (TSA) in Southeast Asia (excluding Thailand). RDA Television, the UK-based sport rights distribution agency that controls TNA’s global media distribution rights, has licensed TNA’s Southeast Asian media rights in a three-year agreement with TSA.
TNA produces over 200 hours of original programming a year in HD that include the flagship show Impact Wrestling, four main PPV Specials, eight One Night Only PPVs and the weekly magazine programme Xplosion. Along with “The Immortal” Hulk Hogan, the TNA talent roster boasts household names such as Olympic Gold Medallist Kurt Angle, ”The Charismatic Enigma” Jeff Hardy, and Hollywood superstar Rampage Jackson.
TSA’s Chief Content Officer, Julian Jackson, said that “having been very successful previously in selling pro wrestling, we know that it works in pretty much every country in the region. It is a sport that transcends religious, racial and regional boundaries to become appointment TV in every country and we are delighted to be working with TNA to really take the brand to the next level of success given the high quality of programming that TNA delivers week in, week out.”
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 101 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 62 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 50 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020