Hong Kong – BBC World News claims to be the territory’s No. 1 international news channel based on daily audience reach, according to the latest Ipsos PAX survey.
The Ipsos PAX survey ranked bbc.com’s desktop and mobile sites as Asia’s top international news sources. Across Asia Pacific, the BBC has been named the most popular news brand among high net worth consumers. In addition, the BBC’s international news services, BBC World News and bbc.com, have been named the most consumed news brand ‘on the move’ by first/business class flyers, high net worth individuals and high income earners in Asia Pacific.
Other highly coveted audience groups where the BBC’s digital news content ranks No. 1 include opinion leaders, tech savvy, corporate executives and luxury apparel owners. According to PAX, the BBC’s digital content also ranks as the fastest growing in Asia, quarter on quarter, outpacing CNN across all PAX measures.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 203 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 52 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Korean superstar, Yoo Ah-In of Spackman Entertainment Group’s Associated Company, Spackman Media Group, to star in Netflix’s new Korean original series, ‘Hellbound’ 38 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 37 views | posted on August 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020