Hong Kong – BBC World News claims to be the territory’s No. 1 international news channel based on daily audience reach, according to the latest Ipsos PAX survey.
The Ipsos PAX survey ranked bbc.com’s desktop and mobile sites as Asia’s top international news sources. Across Asia Pacific, the BBC has been named the most popular news brand among high net worth consumers. In addition, the BBC’s international news services, BBC World News and bbc.com, have been named the most consumed news brand ‘on the move’ by first/business class flyers, high net worth individuals and high income earners in Asia Pacific.
Other highly coveted audience groups where the BBC’s digital news content ranks No. 1 include opinion leaders, tech savvy, corporate executives and luxury apparel owners. According to PAX, the BBC’s digital content also ranks as the fastest growing in Asia, quarter on quarter, outpacing CNN across all PAX measures.
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 81 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 35 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Disney’s ‘Raya and the Last Dragon’ to stream on Disney+ with Premier Access from 5 March 32 views | posted on March 2, 2021
- Encore Singapore off to a flying start 30 views | posted on March 4, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020