Nat Geo to premiere “The ’90s: The Last Great Decade?”
Washington, U.S. – National Geographic Channel (NGC) has announced the network’s next miniseries event, The ’90s: The Last Great Decade? following its successful three-night, six-hour event ’80s: The Decade That Made Us.
The miniseries will celebrate the people, the inventions and the
decisions that shaped the current world, told from the perspective of notable history makers, celebrities, sports stars, politicians and musicians who lived these iconic moments. Partnering again with Nutopia, The ’90s will be another multipart series premiering in 2014 on National Geographic Channels globally.
“Similar to The ’80s: The Decade That Made Us, our goal is to create the defining biography of another generation as told
through unexpected game changers, history makers, world leaders and entertainers of the ’90s,” said Alan Eyres, Senior Vice President of Programming and Development. “Nutopia proved to be an amazing creative partner and we want to recreate the success on the next groundbreaking, cinematic special event. And
maybe I will grow out my Beverly Hills, 90210 sideburns again.”
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 52 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 50 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 39 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 31 views | posted on August 12, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020