BroadcastAsia 2013, CommunicAsia 2013, and EnterpriseIT 2013 officially open
CommunicAsia2013, EnterpriseIT2013 and BroadcastAsia2013 open its doors on June 18 at Marina Bay Sands. The event drew more than 2,000 exhibitors from 56 countries/regions with over 50,000 attendees from around the world set to attend exhibitions, conferences and meetings at the four-day event. Over 350 industry experts will also be speaking at the conferences.
Dr Yaacob, who spoke at the Infocomm Media Business Exchange Opening Ceremony, said that, “This convergence has changed the way we live, work and play. Young children in school are benefiting from interactive textbooks that integrate videos and animation with text to stimulate thinking. The revolution brought about by YouTube and iTunes now means people expect instant, on-the-go access to entertainment and information, as we enjoy books, videos, music, and television programmes on our mobile devices.”
The CommunicAsia 2013 Summit and BroadcastAsia 2013 International Conference feature a joint visionary address for the first time. Three speakers, Steve Leonard, Deputy Chairman of Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore, the Hon. Gordon Rich Phillips, Minister for Technology, State Government of Victoria, Australia, and Karim Temsamani, Head of Asia Pacific, Google, will deliver a three-part visionary address onJune 19 2013.
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 69 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Han Ji-hyun stars in the popular k-drama ‘The Penthouse 3: War in Life’ 63 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- Firstlight Media names Jim Vinh to lead Asia-Pacific sales 61 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- NBC Olympics selects its audio consoles provider for production of Olympic Games in Tokyo 52 views | posted on June 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
OnScreenAsia.com is the premier online resource for Asia-Pacific’s television content, film and media technologies news. Find out the latest happenings, issues and opinions from the industry’s movers and shakers and utilize the extensive database to find the information and data you need. Along with the newest headlines, premium subscribers also get access to exclusive video content, interviews and the latest issue of TV ASIA Plus. Connect the dots with OnScreenAsia.com, your direct connection to the region’s ever-expanding media industry.