Beyond Distribution secures deals with major U.S. nets
Beyond Distribution has closed deals with Travel Channel, HGTV and Weather Channel. Three primetime factual series, BBQ Crawl, Love It or List It and Highway Thru Hell Season 2, have been secured across the three major broadcasters.
Travel Channel has licensed BBQ Crawl. The programme premiered on Travel + Escape Canada and was produced by RTR Media Inc. The Weather Channel has secured the second series of Highway Thru Hell. The series is produced by Great Pacific Media Inc for Discovery Canada. HGTV has recently signed up the fourth series of Love It or List It, which is produced by Big Coat Productions for W Network Canada.
- Netflix original series ‘Better Than Us’ sets independent second season with Organic Media, Wudi Pictures for streaming in Greater China 75 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- Hearst Television Station utilises TVU Networks for daily remote broadcast 43 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- E1 Championship flags off with the region’s top sim-racers competing for a share of US$15,000 40 views | posted on November 19, 2020
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 36 views | posted on November 20, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020