Beyond Distribution secures deals with major U.S. nets
Beyond Distribution has closed deals with Travel Channel, HGTV and Weather Channel. Three primetime factual series, BBQ Crawl, Love It or List It and Highway Thru Hell Season 2, have been secured across the three major broadcasters.
Travel Channel has licensed BBQ Crawl. The programme premiered on Travel + Escape Canada and was produced by RTR Media Inc. The Weather Channel has secured the second series of Highway Thru Hell. The series is produced by Great Pacific Media Inc for Discovery Canada. HGTV has recently signed up the fourth series of Love It or List It, which is produced by Big Coat Productions for W Network Canada.
- The Q bolsters its original content offering; Announces first TV original ‘Crime Aur Kanoon’ 181 views | posted on July 20, 2021
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 168 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi reveals brand-new Chinese language drama slate 145 views | posted on July 21, 2021
- Asia’s e-sports broadcasters unlock an exciting world of gameplay 105 views | posted on July 20, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021