Beyond Distribution secures deals with major U.S. nets
Beyond Distribution has closed deals with Travel Channel, HGTV and Weather Channel. Three primetime factual series, BBQ Crawl, Love It or List It and Highway Thru Hell Season 2, have been secured across the three major broadcasters.
Travel Channel has licensed BBQ Crawl. The programme premiered on Travel + Escape Canada and was produced by RTR Media Inc. The Weather Channel has secured the second series of Highway Thru Hell. The series is produced by Great Pacific Media Inc for Discovery Canada. HGTV has recently signed up the fourth series of Love It or List It, which is produced by Big Coat Productions for W Network Canada.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 321 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- Jiangsu Broadcasting Corp. brings China’s stories to the international stage 64 views | posted on April 17, 2021
- Viu launches Viu Shorts! Thailand 62 views | posted on April 19, 2021
- Barco partners with Ideal Systems to strengthen visualisation capabilities for broadcast in the region 43 views | posted on April 15, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020