beIN SPORT in partnership with MP & Silva to launch in Indonesia
JAKARTA – beIN SPORT, a global sports broadcaster, and MP & Silva, a leading international media company, announced their partnership to launch beIN SPORT in Indonesia.
beIN SPORT will launch three high-definition channels featuring a world class line-up of football content, led by the most extensive and complete coverage of the Barclays Premier League (BPL), as well as other compelling top sports events such as the 17th Asian Games INCHEON 2014. The channels will be known as beIN SPORT 1 HD, beIN SPORT 2 HD and beIN SPORT 3 Premier League HD.
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 95 views | posted on December 1, 2020
- Viddsee is empowering Asian storytellers through meaningful content 77 views | posted on December 2, 2020
- TechStorm makes landmark debut in Taiwan with Taiwan’s Portico Media and ONLINE MEDIA’s 4gTV 63 views | posted on December 3, 2020
- Sky TV’s entertainment streaming service, Neon, introduces a revamped platform powered by Evergent 41 views | posted on December 1, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020