beIN SPORT in partnership with MP & Silva to launch in Indonesia
JAKARTA – beIN SPORT, a global sports broadcaster, and MP & Silva, a leading international media company, announced their partnership to launch beIN SPORT in Indonesia.
beIN SPORT will launch three high-definition channels featuring a world class line-up of football content, led by the most extensive and complete coverage of the Barclays Premier League (BPL), as well as other compelling top sports events such as the 17th Asian Games INCHEON 2014. The channels will be known as beIN SPORT 1 HD, beIN SPORT 2 HD and beIN SPORT 3 Premier League HD.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 63 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 50 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020