AFC brings “Rude Boy” Aaron Craze to Singapore on food tour
The Asian Food Channel (AFC), part of the Scripps Networks family of lifestyle networks, announced last Friday the return of the third edition of Culinary Masterpieces in Singapore, featuring British culinary talent and AFC celebrity, Aaron Craze, in the “Aaron Craze: Rude Boy Cooks” tour.
From Friday 31 May to Monday 3 June, Aaron Craze will be at the Four Seasons Hotel Singapore for a cooking demonstration as well as meet-and-greet with fans in conjunction with his upcoming show to be aired on AFC.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 51 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 51 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 47 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 46 views | posted on January 25, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020