AFC brings “Rude Boy” Aaron Craze to Singapore on food tour
The Asian Food Channel (AFC), part of the Scripps Networks family of lifestyle networks, announced last Friday the return of the third edition of Culinary Masterpieces in Singapore, featuring British culinary talent and AFC celebrity, Aaron Craze, in the “Aaron Craze: Rude Boy Cooks” tour.
From Friday 31 May to Monday 3 June, Aaron Craze will be at the Four Seasons Hotel Singapore for a cooking demonstration as well as meet-and-greet with fans in conjunction with his upcoming show to be aired on AFC.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 92 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 53 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 36 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020