9 Story Ent. sells “Daniel Tiger’s Neighbourhood” to Disney Jr. in Asia
Toronto, Canada – 9 Story Entertainment announces the sale of the award-winning animated preschool series, Daniel Tiger’s Neighbourhood (40×22’ HD) to Disney Channel in Russia and Disney Junior in Latin America and Southeast Asia.
The series launched last fall on PBS KIDS in the U.S. and CBC in Canada. It has also been licensed to ABC (Australia), Zee Learn (Indian Subcontinent) and TVNZ (New Zealand), among others. Daniel Tiger’s Neighbourhood recently won Best Preschool Animated Series at the 2013 Kidscreen Awards and the 2013 Cynopsis Kids !magination Award for Best Preschool Series.
- The Q bolsters its original content offering; Announces first TV original ‘Crime Aur Kanoon’ 173 views | posted on July 20, 2021
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 122 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi reveals brand-new Chinese language drama slate 121 views | posted on July 21, 2021
- Asia’s e-sports broadcasters unlock an exciting world of gameplay 93 views | posted on July 20, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021