VIMN collaborates with Creinse to launch MTV content syndication in Bangladesh
Dhaka, Bangladesh – Creinse Limited announced that it has secured a brand license and programme license agreement with Viacom International Media Networks (VIMN) Asia, a division of Viacom Inc., to initiate MTV programme syndication in Bangladesh. Under this agreement, Creinse Limited will market and produce MTV programme content and localized MTV formats for the Bangladesh market.
Through this collaboration, Creinse will represent the MTV Hits, a non-stop international branded block and produce local MTV-branded versions of MTV Chart Attack and My Celeb MTV in Bengali with potential of future expansion of the agreement in the future. Creinse will look to secure placement of the MTV Hits branded block, produce the local formats and secure syndication of the formats. A VJ search will be initiated shortly to select the first ever VJs for the initial MTV programme formats in Bangladesh. In addition to the MTV programme formats, opportunities for viewers and music talents will be created through contests and competition platforms through which they may win opportunities to participate in regional MTV music events.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,468 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 96 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 94 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 74 views | posted on August 4, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020