StarHub debuts branded-entertainment lifestyle channel – TV4ME
Singapore – StarHub TV have announced a partnership with Brand New Media to launch a new complimentary lifestyle channel, TV4ME on June 3, 2013. The 24/7 channel is devoted to helping viewers improve all aspects of their lifestyles across work, rest and play. Targeted at viewers aged 15 years and above, TV4ME’s brand-funded content strategy is focused on connecting viewers with the latest programming through brands which are the trusted authorities in their respective fields.
Coming onboard as the faces of TV4ME are popular personalities such as Paula Malai Ali, Asha Gill, Dominic Lau and Darren Lim. Programming highlights on TV4ME include Singapore 4ME, a weekly studio programme with special guests and experts will discuss the latest trends concerning travel, shopping, cooking, home DIY, fashion, beauty and body care. Other highlights include healthyMEtv, a series centred on healthy living; Torque of the Town, for car-lovers and motoring fans; and PropertyBuzz, a programme with news and updates on the local property market. TV4ME will be complimentary to all StarHub TV subscribers via the FreeView service. It will also be available on TV Anywhere via starhubtvanywhere.com.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 188 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 112 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 103 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 43 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020