Singapore – DIVA Universal has announced that it will be the exclusive regional channel to broadcast the International Emmy nominated reality-competition series, Supermodelme. The announcement comes as DIVA seals its partnership as the official female channel with one of Asia’s most prolific fashion events, the Asian Fashion Exchange, held in Singapore from May 13-19 May, 2013.
DIVA viewers will get to watch exclusive short format programmes featuring internationally renowned designers at the festival, as well as, the first viewing of the unscripted Supermodelme later in the year. Supermodelme is a multiplatform reality-competition series revolving around the lives of Asian models as they kickstart an international career in the cut-throat world of fashion, currently in its fourth season. Resident Judge and host, supermodel Lisa S will have E! Asia host, Dominic Lau, and Singapore-born, Thailand-based model and actress Ase Wang on the panel this season to mentor the models and prepare them for international stardom. Guest judge Jenny Shimizu, an American model and actress, will also provide industry tips and expert advice for the models. Additionally, the series will be available online and mobile platforms.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 193 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 113 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 103 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 44 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020