Singapore – DIVA Universal has announced that it will be the exclusive regional channel to broadcast the International Emmy nominated reality-competition series, Supermodelme. The announcement comes as DIVA seals its partnership as the official female channel with one of Asia’s most prolific fashion events, the Asian Fashion Exchange, held in Singapore from May 13-19 May, 2013.
DIVA viewers will get to watch exclusive short format programmes featuring internationally renowned designers at the festival, as well as, the first viewing of the unscripted Supermodelme later in the year. Supermodelme is a multiplatform reality-competition series revolving around the lives of Asian models as they kickstart an international career in the cut-throat world of fashion, currently in its fourth season. Resident Judge and host, supermodel Lisa S will have E! Asia host, Dominic Lau, and Singapore-born, Thailand-based model and actress Ase Wang on the panel this season to mentor the models and prepare them for international stardom. Guest judge Jenny Shimizu, an American model and actress, will also provide industry tips and expert advice for the models. Additionally, the series will be available online and mobile platforms.
- The Q bolsters its original content offering; Announces first TV original ‘Crime Aur Kanoon’ 181 views | posted on July 20, 2021
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 168 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi reveals brand-new Chinese language drama slate 145 views | posted on July 21, 2021
- Asia’s e-sports broadcasters unlock an exciting world of gameplay 105 views | posted on July 20, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021