Bali, Indonesia – CNN reported that Disney, FOX, NBC, Sony, HBO, MNC Indonesia and BBC Worldwide were among those gathered in Bali for the fourth annual Asia-Pacific Pay-TV Operators Summit (APOS). Attended by more than 620 participants this year, the summit provided an opportunity for media executives and companies to forge new partnerships, deepen relationships, explore new strategic opportunities and enter new markets across Asia-Pacific.
Some of the summit’s highlights include a VIP Dinner hosted by FOX International Channels (FIC) as well as a Gala Dinner with Nat Geo’s Brady Barr surprising the audience by bringing a large crocodile onto the set, the APOS13 Closing Dinner hosted by MNC Indonesia with MTV Indonesia VJ Daniel Mananta as EmCee and a performance by Indonesian Idol Season 7 winner Regina Ivanova, and a closing Celebration Party at Rock Bar by HBO.
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 65 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 61 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 52 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020