Bali, Indonesia – CNN reported that Disney, FOX, NBC, Sony, HBO, MNC Indonesia and BBC Worldwide were among those gathered in Bali for the fourth annual Asia-Pacific Pay-TV Operators Summit (APOS). Attended by more than 620 participants this year, the summit provided an opportunity for media executives and companies to forge new partnerships, deepen relationships, explore new strategic opportunities and enter new markets across Asia-Pacific.
Some of the summit’s highlights include a VIP Dinner hosted by FOX International Channels (FIC) as well as a Gala Dinner with Nat Geo’s Brady Barr surprising the audience by bringing a large crocodile onto the set, the APOS13 Closing Dinner hosted by MNC Indonesia with MTV Indonesia VJ Daniel Mananta as EmCee and a performance by Indonesian Idol Season 7 winner Regina Ivanova, and a closing Celebration Party at Rock Bar by HBO.
- Nippon TV’s award-winning drama series ‘Mother’ Thai version wins Best Script Writing at the 25th Asian Television Awards 130 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Period drama ‘Last Madame’ named Best Digital Fiction Series at the 25th Asian Television Awards 114 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Anchor-turned-actor Ivan Tai cast in RTM miniseries ‘A.I in Love’ with Janna Nick and Dini Shcatzmann 101 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- ‘The Witch of Kings Cross’ to be released worldwide on Amazon, iTunes, Vimeo, and GooglePlay on 9 February 77 views | posted on January 18, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020