ALL3Media International to distribute NBC’s “The Million Second Quiz” globally
London – ALL3Media International announced that it has secured the international distribution rights to NBC’s ambitious new interactive entertainment show The Million Second Quiz which it will launch at MIPCOM in October. The quiz runs non-stop 24 hours a day for one million seconds or for 11 days 13 hours, 46 minutes and 40 seconds. When the million seconds draw to a close, the champions will battle it out and the ultimate winner could claim an unprecedented USD$10 million cash prize.
At NBC’s upfront to advertisers in New York’s Radio City Music Hall, the broadcaster confirmed that it will air the show in primetime nightly from a massive hourglass-shaped structure in Manhattan, where the four highest scorers will also live. The Million Second Quiz was created by Studio Lambert, one of the ALL3MEDIA Group production companies and it is being produced for NBC by ALL3MEDIA America with Studio Lambert. ALL3MEDIA International is presently in discussion with the producers with regard to tailoring this ground-breaking concept for all territories.
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 74 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Viu offers a special treat to frontline food delivery heroes of Singapore 56 views | posted on June 9, 2021
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 55 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 40 views | posted on June 10, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020