ALL3Media International to distribute NBC’s “The Million Second Quiz” globally
London – ALL3Media International announced that it has secured the international distribution rights to NBC’s ambitious new interactive entertainment show The Million Second Quiz which it will launch at MIPCOM in October. The quiz runs non-stop 24 hours a day for one million seconds or for 11 days 13 hours, 46 minutes and 40 seconds. When the million seconds draw to a close, the champions will battle it out and the ultimate winner could claim an unprecedented USD$10 million cash prize.
At NBC’s upfront to advertisers in New York’s Radio City Music Hall, the broadcaster confirmed that it will air the show in primetime nightly from a massive hourglass-shaped structure in Manhattan, where the four highest scorers will also live. The Million Second Quiz was created by Studio Lambert, one of the ALL3MEDIA Group production companies and it is being produced for NBC by ALL3MEDIA America with Studio Lambert. ALL3MEDIA International is presently in discussion with the producers with regard to tailoring this ground-breaking concept for all territories.
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 81 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 35 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Disney’s ‘Raya and the Last Dragon’ to stream on Disney+ with Premier Access from 5 March 32 views | posted on March 2, 2021
- Encore Singapore off to a flying start 30 views | posted on March 4, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020