ALL3Media International to distribute NBC’s “The Million Second Quiz” globally
London – ALL3Media International announced that it has secured the international distribution rights to NBC’s ambitious new interactive entertainment show The Million Second Quiz which it will launch at MIPCOM in October. The quiz runs non-stop 24 hours a day for one million seconds or for 11 days 13 hours, 46 minutes and 40 seconds. When the million seconds draw to a close, the champions will battle it out and the ultimate winner could claim an unprecedented USD$10 million cash prize.
At NBC’s upfront to advertisers in New York’s Radio City Music Hall, the broadcaster confirmed that it will air the show in primetime nightly from a massive hourglass-shaped structure in Manhattan, where the four highest scorers will also live. The Million Second Quiz was created by Studio Lambert, one of the ALL3MEDIA Group production companies and it is being produced for NBC by ALL3MEDIA America with Studio Lambert. ALL3MEDIA International is presently in discussion with the producers with regard to tailoring this ground-breaking concept for all territories.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 101 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 62 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 50 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020