A+E Networks brings Lifetime and H2 to Southeast Asia on June 14
Singapore – AETN All Asia Networks has secured broad carriages for both channels in Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Hong Kong and Macau on StarHub TV, True Visions, PCCW’s now TV, and Macau Cable TV respectively. Outside the U.S., Lifetime is available in Canada, while H2 can be seen in Canada, Latin America and the UK.
Lifetime is a female-focused network that will see movies under the Lifetime brand, scripted dramas and unscripted programming. For the Asia launch, Lifetime premieres include Liz & Dick, starring Lindsay Lohan and Grant Bowler; Ring of Fire; Romeo Killer: The Chris Porco Story; and Sworn to Silence. Acclaimed dramas The Client List, starring and executive produced by Jennifer Love Hewitt, and Unforgettable, featuring Poppy Montgomery, are also slated to make their Asia premieres on the network. Lifetime’s unscripted slate includes the first and exclusive premiere of the reality series MasterChef Australia (S4) and Dance Moms, a top-performing franchise across the US.
H2 covers military, ancient, modern and natural history, as well as science and technology. The channel will cater to the upscale audience, the passionate military history fan, and knowledge seekers who want to know more. Series include Mankind Decoded, How Sex Changed the World, and America’s Secret Slang.
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Reed Exhibitions announces leadership change at Reed MIDEM 34 views | posted on September 29, 2020
- GoQuest Media signs international distribution rights for ‘Rats’ 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020