Stockholm, Hong Kong – Sparks Eccho Group has announced the launch of a new development fund, which will bring in fresh formats for international audiences. The fund seeks to provide seed money to paper formats and existing ideas with the aim of piloting them and getting them to a stage where they are a sound business proposition. Eccho Rights, part of Sparks Eccho group, will provide distribution services.
Investors for the fund are Sparks Eccho Group, Zebra Producciones (Spain), Kapa Studios (Greece) and Imagic (Middle East), who will govern the fund with an executive producer set to source for projects to be supported.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 342 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 90 views | posted on October 27, 2020
- Asian storytelling, reimagined: New genres, fresh opportunities for Asian creators at the Singapore Media Festival 2020 80 views | posted on October 21, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 52 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020