MIPTV: ITV Studios and Screenz to launch dual screen apps
ITV Studios Global Entertainment (ITVS GE) has partnered with cross-media company Screenz to produce dual screen apps for three of its hit formats – Who Dares Sings, Four Weddings and Hell’s Kitchen, launching at MIPTV.
The apps will be adapted for local markets, extending the reach of ITV Studios’ hit formats and offering international broadcast partners expanded content as well as a new way to engage with viewers beyond the television screen.
- Flame bids farewell to its founder John Caldon 60 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- U-NEXT enters licensing partnership with ViacomCBS for a selection of new series from SHOWTIME® to premiere in Japan 58 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- ‘Tales of Arcadia: 3Below’ premieres on DreamWorks on 1 March 52 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 49 views | posted on February 24, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020