Singapore – Hannibal, which premiered on April 9 on Sony Pictures Television Networks, Asia’s flagship channel AXN, was the number one programme in its timeslot among ad-supported channels in Southeast Asia and led the nearest competitor by 28%, according to Kantar Media Singapore/ Philippines and AGB Nielsen Media Research Malaysia.
In Singapore, Hannibal’s premiere led its timeslot among international General Entertainment (GE) channels, garnering more than twice the ratings of the next GE channel. The premiere in Malaysia also topped its timeslot among international GE channels, with ratings that were 70% ahead of the closest competitor.
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 77 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Cignal TV, TV5, Smart, and PLDT join forces to deliver multi-platform world-class coverage of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 59 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- New Smithsonian Channel series ‘Dogs With Extraordinary Jobs’ features dogs working to make the world a better place 50 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 45 views | posted on June 10, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020