AMC/Sundance Channel Global announces promotions, new programme acquisitions and premieres
New York – AMC/Sundance Channel Global, the international division of AMC Networks, announced that Harold Gronenthal has been promoted to Executive Vice President, Programming and Operations.
In addition, Jennie Morris has been promoted to Vice President, Affiliate Marketing, while Mark Fareri has been elevated to Director of Operations, AMC/Sundance Channel Global. These developments follow recent announcements of plans to bolster staff in Asia across numerous areas of the business.
“Harold has been integral to the growth of our global business, and his promotion reflects his many valuable contributions. These promotions and expanded programming initiatives reflect the strong growth of AMC/Sundance Channel Global and the increased demand for our linear and VOD services,” said Bruce Tuchman, President of AMC/Sundance Channel Global.
Gronenthal is a veteran of AMC Networks (formerly Rainbow Media Holdings) with management experience in many of the key areas of the business. Reporting to Tuchman, he oversees programming and network operations for Sundance Channel and WE tv’s international business.
Morris oversees marketing and multiplatform media campaigns for AMC/Sundance Channel Global to support affiliates and drive consumer and distributor demand for the company’s entertainment brands, Sundance Channel and WE tv. Fareri will be responsible for managing operations including the preparation and delivery of all VOD content for affiliates. He also continues to manage relationships with foreign language customization vendors, as well as the Company’s European origination facility.
New programme acquisitions and premiere dates
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 53 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 49 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 41 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 40 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020