Abbe Raven and Nancy Dubuc appointed to new positions at A+E Networks
Nancy Dubuc (left) and Abbe Raven (right)
New York – Nancy Dubuc has been appointed president and chief executive officer of A+E Networks, becoming the third CEO in the company’s nearly 30-year history. Dubuc will oversee the day-to-day operations of the company, with the brand groups and business divisions reporting to her.
It was also announced that Abbe Raven will be elevated to the newly created position of chairman, A+E Networks. Raven will spearhead A+E Networks’ long-term business and revenue opportunities, as well as public policy initiatives, and serve as corporate strategic adviser.
Raven will report directly to the company’s Board and Dubuc will report both to Raven and the Board. Their new roles are effective from June 1, 2013.
The announcement was made yesterday by the A+E Networks’ Board of Directors — led by Anne Sweeney, co-chairman, Disney Media Networks and president, Disney/ABC Television Group; and Steven Swartz, president & COO, Hearst Corporation.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 107 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 81 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 67 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020