9 Story Entertainment’s “Camp Lakebottom” sold to Disney XD U.S.
Toronto, Canada – 9 Story Entertainment has announced the sale of its children’s animated comedy Camp Lakebottom (26×22’) to Disney XD U.S., as well as, multiple international Disney channels in the UK; Ireland; Benelux; Italy; Spain (through LUK); CEE including Poland; Asia including Japan, Korea and India; Middle East; Turkey; South and Sub-Saharan Africa, and Latin America.
Camp Lakebottom, produced by 9 Story Entertainment for TELETOON Canada, has also been licensed to ABC (Australia), Super RTL (Germany), Canal + Family (France), Noga (Israel), and Luk International for Spain and Portugal. The series is slated to premiere on Disney XD U.S. this summer.
- The Q bolsters its original content offering; Announces first TV original ‘Crime Aur Kanoon’ 181 views | posted on July 20, 2021
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 168 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi reveals brand-new Chinese language drama slate 145 views | posted on July 21, 2021
- Asia’s e-sports broadcasters unlock an exciting world of gameplay 105 views | posted on July 20, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021