9 Story Entertainment’s “Camp Lakebottom” sold to Disney XD U.S.
Toronto, Canada – 9 Story Entertainment has announced the sale of its children’s animated comedy Camp Lakebottom (26×22’) to Disney XD U.S., as well as, multiple international Disney channels in the UK; Ireland; Benelux; Italy; Spain (through LUK); CEE including Poland; Asia including Japan, Korea and India; Middle East; Turkey; South and Sub-Saharan Africa, and Latin America.
Camp Lakebottom, produced by 9 Story Entertainment for TELETOON Canada, has also been licensed to ABC (Australia), Super RTL (Germany), Canal + Family (France), Noga (Israel), and Luk International for Spain and Portugal. The series is slated to premiere on Disney XD U.S. this summer.
- ViacomCBS consumer products bolster Asia team with new hires 60 views | posted on May 7, 2021
- Disney+ Hotstar set to launch in Malaysia on 1 June 48 views | posted on May 4, 2021
- TFC tops Comscore’s TV viewing engagement for Filipino networks in multicultural Asian households in the US in March 2021 44 views | posted on May 4, 2021
- Tencent’s WeTV now available on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 34 views | posted on May 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020