Hong Kong – China’s Youku Tudou Inc. and Hong Kong’s Television Broadcasts Limited (TVB) have entered an exclusive partnership that will bring an annual volume of over 2,500 hours of TVB’s newest dramas and old classics to Youku Tudou’s websites and mobile clients.
The two year deal will extend Youku Tudou’s coverage to virtually all new and classic TVB titles. The two parties also will explore partnerships to co-produce original content and share resources, including co-promoting content generated by TVB-affiliated celebrities, related performances and other events.
The deal will also make TVB’s exclusive content available on iPads, iPhones, and other mobile devices. By the end of 2012, Youku Tudou recorded over 100 million daily video views from mobile devices.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,062 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 76 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 62 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Raven Capital and Coconuts are teaming up for a slate of unscripted pilots from Asia 49 views | posted on July 31, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020