Armoza to premiere new entertainment format “Couch Diaries”
Tel Aviv –The factual entertainment format, Couch Diaries, will see its world premiere in Israel next week on March 18 for an initial season of 40 episodes set to be broadcast daily by HOT TV with production by Artza. Based on the trend of “couch surfing”, the format sees a handful of participants, all at important crossroads in their lives, and takes them out of their comfort zones and onto the sofas of strangers. It allows them access to parallel lives and will lead them into personal and emotional journeys in countries as far away as Brazil, Poland and Japan for a 10-night sleepover on unfamiliar couches.
This premiere follows international deals with SONY who have bought the rights to the format in both the U.S. and the UK. Rights have also been acquired by ITV Productions, Australia and broadcaster EO in Holland. This format sees another successful collaboration between the production house Artza and Armoza Formats. How to Be, an innovative spin on the celebrity interview, has also recently been acquired in 10 territories, including the U.S., and Street Justice, a gritty crime drama, has just been commissioned for a second season in Israel.
- The Q bolsters its original content offering; Announces first TV original ‘Crime Aur Kanoon’ 176 views | posted on July 20, 2021
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 133 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi reveals brand-new Chinese language drama slate 121 views | posted on July 21, 2021
- Asia’s e-sports broadcasters unlock an exciting world of gameplay 95 views | posted on July 20, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021