“The Adventures Of Figaro Pho” wins at Kidscreen Awards 2013
The Adventures Of Figaro Pho (13 x 22′ HD and 39 x 8′ HD), distributed by ABC Commercial, has won two awards at the Kidscreen Awards in New York for Best Design and Best Animation, in the Creative Talent Category. The awards follow a win at the Australian Academy Cinema Television Arts Awards (AACTA) for Best Children’s Television Series in January.
Figaro Pho is a warm-hearted, adorable, quirky and mischievous character who just happens to be afflicted with a multitude of weird and wonderful phobias. These phobias range from the stock standard fear of spiders (arachnophobia) to the not-so-common fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of your mouth (arachibutyrophobia). From the fear of bathing (ablutophobia) to the fear of the great mole rat (zemmiphobia), Figaro has them all – A to Z – and he keeps discovering more!
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 88 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 48 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 44 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 33 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020