Singapore – MediaCorp has announced the launch of its OTT service Toggle.
Toggle offers entertainment, information and news to viewers online, on smartphones, tablets and smart TV, making content-viewing an uninterrupted and engaging experience. To enjoy this, viewers can subscribe to their favourite channels and movies or register at no cost, and watch free local content which MediaCorp has rights to.
With Toggle’s Catch-Up service, viewers can watch their favourite programmes anytime. Futhermore, the Toggle-It-First function allows viewers to watch the next five episodes of selected series before their linear broadcast.
Thirteen channels are currently available on the platform and they are: Toggle Movies, KBS World, Havoc 247, Jiangsu TV, Channel 8i, Toggle Kids, KidsCo, Toggle Eve, Body in Balance, Fashion One, Motorvision, Travel XP and Channel NewsAsia.
- Zee and Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. announce new co-production partnership 81 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Anime titles from Medialink Group’s Ani-One library to start streaming on Mediacorp’s meWATCH platform 73 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- SynProNize and ATV take Turkish drama series ‘Hercai’ to Pakistan 44 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- BBC Studios licenses the scripted format ‘Doctor Foster’ to ABS-CBN 35 views | posted on April 13, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020