Disney Channel made available to all Foxtel subscribers via Foxtel Essentials pack
Foxtel and The Walt Disney Company Australia announced a new agreement that will see Disney Channel become available to all subscribers as part of the Foxtel Essentials pack, as well as new Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures, Disney-Pixar and Marvel titles join the Foxtel Movies offering.
The arrangement also includes new digital rights across all platforms including Foxtel Go.
Disney Channel and the preschool-targeted Disney Junior feature on Foxtel Go, the app that allows users to enjoy live Foxtel channels, as well as a range of catch-up television and On Demand movies. Foxtel Go is available on compatible iPhone, iPad, iPad Mini and iPod Touch.
The highest-grossing film of 2012 globally and the third-highest of all time, Marvel’s The Avengers, featuring Foxtel ambassador Chris Hemsworth, will premiere on Foxtel Movies Premiere Channel in March, and Disney-Pixar’s box-office hit Brave, winner of this year’s Golden Globe for best animated feature, will debut in April.
Richard Freudenstein, Foxtel Chief Executive said: “With this new agreement, Foxtel will become the home of Disney in Australia. The addition of Disney Channel to our Essentials pack offering is huge value-add for our customers, and we are thrilled to welcome a great line-up of premiere Disney films to our new and invigorated Foxtel Movies service.”
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 65 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 61 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020