New Delhi – Smart-media company, Affle Group, has announced its partnership with Multi Screen Media (MSM) to exclusively power all advertising during the Sony LIV launch phase through it’s “Ripple” rich media and video ad network. Sony LIV is MSM’s recently launched VOD brand which will provide viewers with their favourite shows from the Sony stable – SONY, SAB and MAX. As a part of this partnership, MSM would employ Affle’s Ripple ad network to serve all video and mobile advertising on Sony LIV across all screens (Mobiles, Tablets & PC’s).
“We launched Ripple with a clear philosophy of delivering engaging ad experiences to the digitally connected consumers of today across all screens. In MSM we have found a truly like-minded partner as with Sony LIV they have created a best in class VOD platform, which works seamlessly across devices giving their fans an unlimited and on-the-go access to premium content. This coupled with our technology innovations around seamless cross screen ad experiences creates a very solid proposition for top advertisers to leverage. We remain confident that several leading brands who are targeting the digitally savvy audiences, would find this exciting mix of user centric product, sticky content and engaging advertising very meaningful,” said Anuj Kumar, Co-founder & CEO Affle.
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 86 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 70 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 58 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 51 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020