WarnerTV Asia reaches its highest audience to date in Singapore
Singapore – WarnerTV Asia announced it has reached its highest total day audience among Individuals 4+ and Women 15+ since its April ’10 debut, claiming the spot as the number-one ranked channel in the Basic Entertainment package for the month and the complete 4th Quarter of last year. According to the network, this marks the second consecutive month the channel has reached the top spot in Singapore after only two and a half years on air.
StarHub’s Basic Entertainment and Entertainment Plus packages are comprised of nine additional measured channels: FOX Channel, AXN, Star World, DIVA Universal, MTV Asia, Universal Channel, Syfy Universal, BeTV and Fox Crime.
- ZEASN and New ID to incorporate popular K-content in WhaleLive 83 views | posted on April 8, 2021
- Zee and Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. announce new co-production partnership 65 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Anime titles from Medialink Group’s Ani-One library to start streaming on Mediacorp’s meWATCH platform 57 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- SynProNize and ATV take Turkish drama series ‘Hercai’ to Pakistan 42 views | posted on April 12, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020