Viacom Asia names Adeline Ong Senior Director for Corporate Communications
Singapore – Viacom International Media Networks (VIMN) Asia, a division of Viacom Inc., has announced that Adeline Ong has been appointed as the Senior Director for Corporate Communications in Asia, a newly created senior position.
Ong will help shape VIMN’s communications strategy and lead VIMN’s external and internal communications efforts across its growing portfolio of brands across the region, and drive the global strategic priorities within Asia. Ong will be based in Singapore and reports to VIMN Asia’s Executive Vice President and Managing Director, Indra Suharjono.
Ong has up to two decades of experience in multinationals including Hewlett-Packard, Fraser and Neave Limited and Burson-Marsteller. Most recently, Ong completed her 12-year tenure with Hewlett-Packard where she headed both Influencer Communications – social media, press, analyst, partner and employee relations – and Enterprise Marketing for the Imaging and Printing Group in Asia Pacific. In this role, she drove cross-customer segment communications strategy and was responsible for global and regional executive communications. She led communications and integrated marketing programmes on branding, product positioning and change communications.
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 52 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Watch features and short films for free at the inaugural True Colors Film Festival 48 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- all3media international announces pre-sales to five continents for new Russell T. Davies drama ‘It’s A Sin’ 47 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 41 views | posted on November 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020