TrueVisions launches new True Knowledge package
Bangkok – TrueVisions has introduced the new True Knowledge package, delivering new varieties of content across over 90 channels (up from 78 channels originally) by the end of April. The monthly fee has also been reduced to 299 baht per month from 495 baht, together with free after-sale service throughout membership period.
The package is aimed at viewers who are looking for quality content at an affordable price. It is easily accessible for viewers nationwide, with an extra promotional offer of 155 baht monthly per point. There will also be free installation nationwide starting January 15.
“We are targeting new viewers who have never subscribed, satellite viewers with no monthly fee, and antenna viewers. The package is a new option for those looking for quality content that extends beyond free TV. We aim to increase the number of True Knowledge subscribers by 30% by the end of 2013,” said Anat Mek-paiboonvatana, Managing Director of TrueVisions.
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 74 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Viu offers a special treat to frontline food delivery heroes of Singapore 56 views | posted on June 9, 2021
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 55 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 40 views | posted on June 10, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020