TrueVisions launches new True Knowledge package
Bangkok – TrueVisions has introduced the new True Knowledge package, delivering new varieties of content across over 90 channels (up from 78 channels originally) by the end of April. The monthly fee has also been reduced to 299 baht per month from 495 baht, together with free after-sale service throughout membership period.
The package is aimed at viewers who are looking for quality content at an affordable price. It is easily accessible for viewers nationwide, with an extra promotional offer of 155 baht monthly per point. There will also be free installation nationwide starting January 15.
“We are targeting new viewers who have never subscribed, satellite viewers with no monthly fee, and antenna viewers. The package is a new option for those looking for quality content that extends beyond free TV. We aim to increase the number of True Knowledge subscribers by 30% by the end of 2013,” said Anat Mek-paiboonvatana, Managing Director of TrueVisions.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 46 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 37 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 30 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 30 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020