TrueVisions launches new True Knowledge package
Bangkok – TrueVisions has introduced the new True Knowledge package, delivering new varieties of content across over 90 channels (up from 78 channels originally) by the end of April. The monthly fee has also been reduced to 299 baht per month from 495 baht, together with free after-sale service throughout membership period.
The package is aimed at viewers who are looking for quality content at an affordable price. It is easily accessible for viewers nationwide, with an extra promotional offer of 155 baht monthly per point. There will also be free installation nationwide starting January 15.
“We are targeting new viewers who have never subscribed, satellite viewers with no monthly fee, and antenna viewers. The package is a new option for those looking for quality content that extends beyond free TV. We aim to increase the number of True Knowledge subscribers by 30% by the end of 2013,” said Anat Mek-paiboonvatana, Managing Director of TrueVisions.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,082 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 78 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 62 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Raven Capital and Coconuts are teaming up for a slate of unscripted pilots from Asia 49 views | posted on July 31, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020