Second season of “Top Gear Korea” launches on KIX and KIX HD
Hong Kong – Celestial Tiger Entertainment will be rolling out the second season of Top Gear Korea, the only Asian adaptation of the popular motoring show by BBC, on KIX and KIX HD on January 22 at 9pm.
The show retains the core trademarks of the iconic motoring show with a unique Korean spin. Hosted by former professional racing driver Kim Jin-Pyo, car and bike enthusiast Cho Min-Ki, and celebrity racing circuit member Yeon Jung-Hoon, viewers can expect informative car reviews, an all-action test track and exciting challenges; as well as Stig, the enigmatic character fondly associated with the series.
To celebrate the launch, Korean TV actor and celebrity racer Yeon Jung-Hoon, made a special appearance at a media event and evening party at Vertigo Club in Kuala Lumpur. The actor will next head to Singapore followed by Hong Kong to conduct media interviews and attend promotional events.
KIX HD is the number one English HD channel in Malaysia, according to Nielsen Media Research in Malaysia. The channel showcases a wide variety of action entertainment and action blockbusters.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 64 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- MIP Cancun Online+ and All3media International announce judges for second ‘Formats Pitch Competition’ 31 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020