MIPFormats International Pitch 2013 call for entries now open
Paris – Organiser of MIPTV and MIPFormats, Reed MIDEM and Warner Bros. International Television Production (WBITVP) have announced the renewal of their partnership. For the second year, the U.S. studio will be the exclusive sponsor of the MIPFormats International Pitch competition. Call for entries for the 2013 edition is now open until February 4, 2013. The 4th annual MIPFormats event will take place in Cannes, April 6-7, prior to MIPTV’s 50th edition (April 8-11, 2013).
Held in the Palais des Festival’s Grand Auditorium on Sunday, April 7, 2013, the MIPFormats International Pitch is a competition for companies with innovative concepts for new, non-scripted entertainment formats. All pitch entries will be reviewed by a panel of international format experts. Under the terms of the MIPFormats partnership, WBITVP will spend up to €25,000 to develop the winning project via one of its stable of production companies.
- ViacomCBS consumer products bolster Asia team with new hires 61 views | posted on May 7, 2021
- Disney+ Hotstar set to launch in Malaysia on 1 June 48 views | posted on May 4, 2021
- TFC tops Comscore’s TV viewing engagement for Filipino networks in multicultural Asian households in the US in March 2021 45 views | posted on May 4, 2021
- Tencent’s WeTV now available on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 34 views | posted on May 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020