“Hawaii Five-0” lets viewers pick episode’s ending
CBS has announced that viewers will be able to choose the ending of an upcoming episode of Hawaii Five-0, as the show airs live.
The episode, airing January 14, is about the investigation of the death of an O’ahu State University professor. The suspects are his boss, his teaching assistant and a student who was caught cheating. Viewers will be able to vote on CBS.com and Twitter (using the hashtags #theBoss, #theTA and #theStudent) during the broadcast. The votes will be tallied immediately and the most popular ending will be the one that airs. Separate voting will be available for Eastern/Central and Pacific time zones and all three endings will be available on CBS’ official website.
“I’ve always felt the most fun aspect of watching a mystery is trying to figure out ‘whodunit,'” said, Executive Producer, Peter Lenkov. “Now the ‘Hawaii Five-0‘ viewers will actually get the chance to tell us who they think committed the crime and we will listen. I love that our dedicated and attentive fans will actually play a part in resolving our story.”
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 92 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 53 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 36 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020